The Snow Park is closed for the season. We hope to see you in December, 2014!
Maple Ridge Snow Park has 13 lanes that are over 1200 feet long and with over 100' vertical drop. Enjoy spectacular views of the Black River Valley and Adirondacks as the tube tow pulls you back up the hill.
The Warming Barn is complete with a concession stand, seating and game tables... perfect for birthday parties and family events. Purchase your tickets here before moving your car to the bigger parking lot and enjoying your day at the largest snow tubing hill in northern New York!
Every Saturday and Sunday, Noon - 5:00 PM
We will also be open throughout school breaks.
Ages 16 and under: $12.00
Ages 17 and above: $14.00
Rules and Details:
* One person per tube. Due to the nature of the ride, each person must be in their own tube. Please take this into consideration when bringing young children to the Snow Park.
* Children must be at least 36" tall (3 ft.) to ride a tube or obtain a lift ticket.
* Children and youth under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
* Only Maple Ridge Center tubes (provided with your lift ticket) may be used.
* Trains (connected tubes) of up to three people are allowed!
* Wait to tube down the hill until staff give the command to GO!
* No skis, snowboards or sled allowed.
* Visit the Warming Barn (the middle barn when driving down the driveway at Maple Ridge) to purchase your tickets before going to the Tubing Hill.
We only use realy snow! We cannot control the weather. Please check this website to see the current operating status of the Maple Ridge Snow Park.
Contact us about booking the Snow Park for your own private party! Groups of 35 or more may reserve the Tubing Hill outside of our regular operating hours for $12/person for 2-3 hours with advance reservation. Groups smaller than 75 people are not guaranteed private use of the Tubing Hill. Special pricing is available for school and church groups.
or call our Beaver Camp office at (315) 376-2640 for more information.