The Snow Park at Maple Ridge
Season opens December, 2017
Maple Ridge Snow Park has more than 8 lanes that are over 1200 feet long and with over 100' vertical drop. Enjoy spectacular views of the Black River Valley and Adirondacks as the tube tow pulls you back up the hill.
The Warming Barn is complete with a concession stand, seating and game tables... perfect for birthday parties and family events. Purchase your tickets here before moving your car to the bigger parking lot and enjoying your day at the largest snow tubing hill in northern New York!
Saturday, Sunday and School Holidays, 12:00 - 5:00 PM
Ages 16 and under: $12.00
Ages 17 and above: $15.00
(Groups of 10 or more can take $2 off per ticket)
Rules and Details:
- One person per tube. Due to the nature of the ride, each person must be in their own tube. Please take this into consideration when bringing young children to the Snow Park.
- Children must be at least 36" tall (3 ft.) to ride a tube or obtain a lift ticket. Children must be able to ride alone in a tube! We have a limited number of double tubes that are shared. Single tubes can be connected to create a train going down the hill, but your child will have to ride alone up the hill.
- Children and youth under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only Maple Ridge Center tubes (provided with your lift ticket) may be used.
- Trains (connected tubes) are allowed (number varies depending on conditions)
- Wait to tube down the hill until staff give the command to GO!
- No skis, snowboards or sled allowed.
- Visit the Warming Barn (the middle barn when driving down the driveway at Maple Ridge) to purchase your tickets before going to the Tubing Hill.
We only use real snow! We cannot control the weather. Please check this website to see the current operating status of the Maple Ridge Snow Park.
Contact us about booking the Snow Park for your own private party! Groups of 35 or more may reserve the Tubing Hill outside of our regular operating hours for up to 3 hours with advance reservation. Groups smaller than 75 people are not guaranteed private use of the Tubing Hill.
Food & Tube packages are available upon request.
Special pricing is available for school and church groups.